For Ariana Grande, ex-fiance Pete Davidson is history and she’s making this known by covering up a tattoo she got in his honour with a tribute to her ex-boyfriend Mac Miller who died months ago of an accidental drug overdose.
The numbers represented the badge that belonged to Pete’s late firefighter dad who died in the September 11 terror attacks.
The new tattoo isn’t the first Pete tribute she’s had covered up since the pair split. She’s covered other designs with a heart and also changed her “Reborn” tattoo into a feather.
- Zee World: Saturday 23 Update on This is Fate March 22, 2019
- Zee World: Saturday 23 March Update on Twist Of Fate March 22, 2019
- Zee World: Saturday 23 March Update on Gangaa March 22, 2019
- Teacher filmed physically assaulting one of his female students in Lagos (video) March 22, 2019
- Two Nigerian women fight dirty in Italy (video) March 22, 2019