Billy Graham 4 December 2018 Daily Devotional
Topic: No Reason to Hurry
Scripture: When your patience is finally in full bloom, then you will be ready for anything, strong in character . . . — James 1:4 (TLB)
Message: This is a high-strung, neurotic, impatient age. We hurry when there is no reason to hurry—just to be hurrying. This fast-paced age has produced more problems and less morality than previous generations, and it has given all of us jangled nerves. Impatience has produced a new crop of broken homes, or more new ulcers, and has set the stage for more world wars.
Prayer for the day: May my heart be still amid all the turmoil, as I remember Your patience with me, Lord Jesus.
Billy Graham 4 December 2018 Daily Devotional – No Reason to Hurry
Today’s Daily Devotional was written by Billy Graham, Founder of Billy Graham Evangelistic Association(BGEA). BGEA exists to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ by every effective means and to equip the church and others to do the same.
Read Also: Keep Walking on the Water by Joyce Meyer
- Model Michelle Okoro poses completely naked in new photo March 26, 2019
- Princess Shyngle shares 4 things women hate during sex (18+) March 26, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 27 March 2019 – Dr Paul Enenche March 26, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 27 March 2019 – Out of the Mouths of Babes March 26, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 27 March 2019 – From Believing to Perceiving March 26, 2019