Kenneth Copeland 2 December 2018 Daily Devotional
Topic: Free Your Faith
Scripture: And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have aught against any. – Mark 11:25
Message: Few people realize just how closely connected faith and forgiveness are. Jesus taught about that connection in His sermon on mountain-moving faith that’s recorded in Mark 11:22-26.
He said, “What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. And when ye stand praying, forgive” (verses 24-25).
Jesus backed those two sentences up together on purpose. He wanted us to know that releasing those who have wronged us is fundamental to receiving from God. He wanted to impress on our hearts the fact that we cannot have our prayers answered and hold grudges in our hearts at the same time.
Kenneth Copeland 2 December 2018 Daily Devotional – Free Your Faith
Unforgiveness clogs the faith channel and keeps you powerless against the mountains in your life!
If you’ve been praying for something and you just can’t seem to get an answer, check your heart for unforgiveness. Ask the Holy Spirit to bring any grudge that’s hidden there to light. Unclog the channel of faith and you will soon see things you’ve been praying for come to pass.
Scripture Reading: Matthew 18:21-35
Today’s Daily Devotional message was written by Kenneth and Gloria Copeland, the leader of the Kenneth Copeland Ministries (www.KCM.org) that specializes in teaching principles of bible faith – prayer, healing, salvation and other biblical topics.
- Reality star Erica Mena’s ex-boyfriend Cliff Dixon shot & killed in Atlanta March 21, 2019
- Latasha Ngwube shares video from a ‘waxing’ session of her private part March 21, 2019
- Porsha Williams flaunts her baby bump in stunning bikini photos March 21, 2019
- Singer Amara La Negra shows off her backside in snakeskin bodysuit (Photos) March 21, 2019
- Doctor sedates, rapes, married patient in Sokoto March 21, 2019