A Kenyan woman believed to be 95 years old has made news headlines after she was photographed in school wearing a school uniform.
Chebelina Mukomuga estimates that she was born in 1923, according to Wanjiku Kinuthia, the Communication Officer at Lewa Wildlife, Kenya.
Chebelina registered for adult education with a number of other elderly Kenyan women but she’s the oldest in her class and seems keen to learn, not minding her age.
- Model Michelle Okoro poses completely naked in new photo March 26, 2019
- Princess Shyngle shares 4 things women hate during sex (18+) March 26, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 27 March 2019 – Dr Paul Enenche March 26, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 27 March 2019 – Out of the Mouths of Babes March 26, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 27 March 2019 – From Believing to Perceiving March 26, 2019