CRIME – Authorities in Texas have arrested a man who was armed while on his way to a church with claims that he was going to the house of God to go ‘fulfill a prophecy’.
33-year-old Tony Dwayne Albert II was arrested in Seguin, a suburb outside San Antonio, after a passerby saw the man carrying a handgun outside just before 7am on Sunday and called the police immediately.
An off-duty Seguin officer reportedly responded to the call and found Albert armed. He was arrested near where The Door Christian Church is located for possession of marijuana and possession of a firearm.
According to MySanAntonio.com, Albert II is not new to committing crimes. He was arrested at least six times in Harris County on various charges that date back to when he was 24 in 2009. He was convicted four times for driving while intoxication, possession of marijuana under two ounces, assaulting a family member causing bodily injuring and disarming a police officer.
It was reported that he is currently on two years probation after pleading no contest to disarming the cop.
And according to past court filings, he was associated with Messianic Judaism and the First Church of Cannabis.
- DCLM Daily Manna 24 March 2019- Pyrrhic Or Permanent Victory? March 23, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 24 March 2019 – The Endless Love of God March 23, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 24 March 2019 – Obey Today March 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 24 March 2019 – Singing in the Spirit March 23, 2019
- Open Heaven 24 March 2019 – The Word Prospers March 23, 2019