Premier League Club, Manchester United will hand their midfielder Paul Pogba a fine for posting a ‘disrespectful’ image on social media just minutes after Jose Mourinho was sacked as manager.
The French footballer who has had a series of problems with the Portuguese coach posted a smirking photo via his Instagram page on Tuesday with the message ‘caption this’.
The post was deleted 10 minutes later but has been liked by more than 64,000 people. He was also criticized by Sky Sports pundits Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher for the disrespectful image.
According to Mail Online Football, Paul Pogba is to be fined by Manchester United after his actions on social media.
- 25th March 2019 Open Heaven – Sinner Turned Saint March 24, 2019
- 25th March 2019 Rhapsody of Realities Devotional March 24, 2019
- APC rejects Sokoto Governorship election results March 24, 2019
- Teen girl who raped her friend’s 4-year-old brother reveals why she did it March 24, 2019
- Emmanuel Amuneke makes history as Tanzania return to Afcon stage after 39-year wait March 24, 2019