Neymar’s Paris Saint-Germain release clause is a bit surprising as it is pegged at €160m, though it cannot be activated till 2020.
According to Goal, Neymar has a release clause in his contract that would allow him to leave Paris Saint-Germain for €160 million (£143m/$182m) in 2020.
The Brazilian superstar arrived Paris Saint-Germain in August 2017 (a move that shocked the world) when the Ligue 1 giants paid his release clause at Barcelona, but his stay in France could be short-lived with the rest of Europe’s elite interested in bringing him on board.
Neymar will be 28 in 2020 and has regularly been linked with a return to Camp Nou.
- 25th March 2019 Open Heaven – Sinner Turned Saint March 24, 2019
- 25th March 2019 Rhapsody of Realities Devotional March 24, 2019
- APC rejects Sokoto Governorship election results March 24, 2019
- Teen girl who raped her friend’s 4-year-old brother reveals why she did it March 24, 2019
- Emmanuel Amuneke makes history as Tanzania return to Afcon stage after 39-year wait March 24, 2019