Promise Chukwudum, a student at the University of Regina, in Saskatchewan, Canada, has been found dead more than a month after he went missing. Police found his corpse in a creek area behind the Shell gas station on the corner of Sherwood Drive and McIntosh Street, at about 4:45 p.m. on December 21, 2018.
The 19-year-old Computer Science student and rugby player went missing in the early hours of November 17. The police said there was no indication Chukwudum’s death was a result of criminal act.
The Regina Police Service and the Saskatchewan Coroners Service are conducting a death investigation to fully understand the circumstances of his death. As of Dec. 10, police said they had to consider the possibility that he may have sought shelter somewhere from the cold, because the night he disappeared, the temperatures dipped below -20 C.
- Khloe Kardashian steps out for the first time amid Tristan Thompson cheating February 21, 2019
- 13-year-old old girl impregnated by father, puts to bed in Edo State February 21, 2019
- Naked photo of Former Miss Common Wealth Nigeria is shared to Instagram February 21, 2019
- Video of Nigerian soldiers in the war front worshiping God February 21, 2019
- Ruthless comment is sign of Buhari’s frustration – ADP presidential candidate February 21, 2019