Promise Chukwudum, a student at the University of Regina, in Saskatchewan, Canada, has been found dead more than a month after he went missing. Police found his corpse in a creek area behind the Shell gas station on the corner of Sherwood Drive and McIntosh Street, at about 4:45 p.m. on December 21, 2018.
The 19-year-old Computer Science student and rugby player went missing in the early hours of November 17. The police said there was no indication Chukwudum’s death was a result of criminal act.
The Regina Police Service and the Saskatchewan Coroners Service are conducting a death investigation to fully understand the circumstances of his death. As of Dec. 10, police said they had to consider the possibility that he may have sought shelter somewhere from the cold, because the night he disappeared, the temperatures dipped below -20 C.
I am struggling vocally, says Waje
One of Nigeria’s leading female songstress, Waje, has revealed that she is struggling vocally at the moment. In a candid...
Regina Daniels shows off engagement ring in a private jet
Regina Daniels shows off engagement ring in a private jet Nollywood teen actress, Regina Daniels has flaunted her engagement ring...
Game of Thrones star, Sophie Turner says criticism of her role as Sansa Stark on the hit series led to her depression
Game of Thrones star, Sophie Turner has revealed that criticism of her role as Sansa Stark on the HBO hit...
Actress Anita Joseph goes unclad in a bathtub
Curvy and well endowed actress, Anita Joseph displayed her body as she posed without a cloth on inside a bathtub...
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 20 April 2019 – Be Supernatural God’s Way April 20, 2019
- Joyce Meyer Devotional 20 April 2019 – No More Same Old Same Old April 20, 2019
- UK trial: Nnamdi Kanu’s brother hopeful of resolution April 20, 2019
- Warren calls for House to begin impeachment proceedings against Trump April 20, 2019
- Katie Price shows off her eye-popping curves in bikini in Mallorca April 20, 2019