Nnamdi Kanu To Deliver Special Broadcast January 1, 2019
Information from the leadership of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB made available to the desk of Family Writers Press has revealed that IPOB leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will not be doing his usual weekly broadcast expected on Saturday, December 29, 2018.
The statement from IPOB leadership however, confirmed that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will deliver an all important new year message to millions of Biafrans all over the world on Tuesday January 1,2019.
The new year special broadcast will commence at exactly 6pm Biafra time.
- Rhapsody of Realities 24 February 2019 – The Fullness of Christ February 23, 2019
- Open Heaven 24 February 2019 – Are you a Stumbling Block? February 23, 2019
- DCLM daily Manna 24 February 2019 Devotional – A More Excellent Way February 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 24 February 2019 Devotional – Quiet Awe February 23, 2019
- Andrew Wommack Devotional 24 February 2019 – Salt Shakers February 23, 2019