MOURINHO’s SACK – Manchester United player, Paul Pogba, has reacted to the sack of his coach, Jose Mourinho.
Moments after the official announcement of the sack, Pogba shared a photo of himself on his verified Instagram page, looking mischievously at the camera.
He asked his followers to caption the photo. He also tagged the official Man United account and added hashtags.
Pogba has since deleted the post but not before it was screengrabbed. He alongside his former coach has been trending on social media.
READ ALSO: Manchester United Sack Jose Mourinho
Man U announced on Tuesday the sack of Mourinho, with immediate effect via its verified Twitter handle.
Pogba hasn’t started a Premier League game since the 2-2 draw at Southampton on December 1.
He was also stripped of his vice-captaincy after a much-publicised training ground spat with Mourinho.
- 25th March 2019 Open Heaven – Sinner Turned Saint March 24, 2019
- 25th March 2019 Rhapsody of Realities Devotional March 24, 2019
- APC rejects Sokoto Governorship election results March 24, 2019
- Teen girl who raped her friend’s 4-year-old brother reveals why she did it March 24, 2019
- Emmanuel Amuneke makes history as Tanzania return to Afcon stage after 39-year wait March 24, 2019