Following investigations into the circumstances surrounding her death, the Rivers state police command have exhumed the body of Better Ozige Nwabueze, the young lady who was beaten to death by her boyfriend, Prince Uwabie also known as J-Boy, inside his one-room apartment around Wimpy Junction, by Ikwerre Road in Port Harcourt, the Rivers state capital on Sunday, December 2nd 2018.
Prince who is said to have a history of physically abusing the deceased, beat her on December 2nd until she slumped and died in his house. He hurriedly dug a grave inside his one room apartment and buried her.
According to reports, J-Boy and Better, had a disagreement after he accused her of having an affair with another man. A brother to the deceased, Eze Anyaele, said when J-Boy was asked of Better’s whereabouts after she went missing on Monday, he said he did not know where she was.
Prince later confessed his evil act to his friends who then informed the police.
He has since been arrested and according to the police, he is helping with investigation and would soon be charged to court.
The state police command spokesperson, Nnamdi Omoni, says the remains of the deceased has been deposited in a mortuary and an autopsy is expected to be carried out on her soon.
- Moment Ifu and Ahneeka almost beat each other at Reunion (Video) March 26, 2019
- American pastor arrested for turning teenage girl into sex slave for him and other pastors March 26, 2019
- INEC declares Mohammed of PDP, winner of Bauchi guber poll March 26, 2019
- 2019 Elections: Secondus blows hot as APC wants PDP leaders arrested for illegal access to INEC server March 26, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 26 March 2019 – Stick with the Process until it Manifests March 26, 2019