Football News – Premier League club, Southampton, has sacked Mark Hughes after an awful start to season which have seen them grab just one win out of 14 games this season.
Assistant first team manager Mark Bowen and assistant first team coach Eddie Niedzwiecki have also left the club.
The dismissal comes after Southampton slipped into the relegation zone and dropped a two-goal lead against Manchester United on Saturday, in the game which ended 2 – 2.
In a statement, the Premier League strugglers announced: ‘We would like to express our thanks to Mark and his staff for all of their efforts during their time at St Mary’s,’ a statement read.
‘The search for a new manager to take the club forward is already underway.’
The club’s legend Kelvin Davis will take charge of Wednesday’s game against Tottenham.
- Moment Ifu and Ahneeka almost beat each other at Reunion (Video) March 26, 2019
- American pastor arrested for turning teenage girl into sex slave for him and other pastors March 26, 2019
- INEC declares Mohammed of PDP, winner of Bauchi guber poll March 26, 2019
- 2019 Elections: Secondus blows hot as APC wants PDP leaders arrested for illegal access to INEC server March 26, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 26 March 2019 – Stick with the Process until it Manifests March 26, 2019