A female suicide bomber has killed herself and partner in Borno state. The suicide bombers are suspected to be of the Boko Haram group.
Two Suicide Bombers (Male and Female) on a mission to infiltrate Muna Garage Maiduguri, Borno State, hurriedly detonated one of their suicide vests on sighting troops of 195 Battalion on patrol at about 8 P.M on 1 December 2018.
The patrol team quickly moved to the scene and discovered it was only the female suicide bombers’ vest that was detonated, killing herself and the male suicide bomber.
Five members of Civilian Joint Task Force (CJTF) on duty at the market were injured in the explosion.
- Reality star Erica Mena’s ex-boyfriend Cliff Dixon shot & killed in Atlanta March 21, 2019
- Latasha Ngwube shares video from a ‘waxing’ session of her private part March 21, 2019
- Porsha Williams flaunts her baby bump in stunning bikini photos March 21, 2019
- Singer Amara La Negra shows off her backside in snakeskin bodysuit (Photos) March 21, 2019
- Doctor sedates, rapes, married patient in Sokoto March 21, 2019