Popular OAP Toke Makinwa flaunts newly-fixed body in a skin-revealing swimsuit, just few days after she posted that fixing her body was the best decision she made in 2018
Toke Makinwa wrote:
This year I stopped complaining and changed things. I hated my body, I fixed it, (best decision ever). I hated hanging around certain people who made me feel small; I dropped them, I learnt to forgive (I still struggle but it’s a journey), I learnt to be at peace.
Oooh also learnt that life is not black and white, there are shades of grey. You don’t know it all. You don’t have to understand everyone’s journey but it’s your duty to respect it. Nobody Holy pass.
I learnt the power of compassion. We are all saved by grace and grace alone. Stopped thinking you are better that the next person, if you were in their shoes, you may do worse. Life happens to everyone and it’ll humble you
This year I tried to give Love a Chance again but let’s just say “if a fish and a bird fell in love, where would they make home”??? Still figuring me out but it was the best times I had
This year I learnt to accept things for what they are. Some people come in to your life to play a role, I call them travelers, when their job is done, let them go. Stop trying to make permanent what is temporal, you’ll lose the beauty of it all.
Shared enough for the day. Hope my tweets inspired, amused, confused and left you wanting more. Chat later, happy holidays X.
- DCLM Daily Manna 24 March 2019- Pyrrhic Or Permanent Victory? March 23, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 24 March 2019 – The Endless Love of God March 23, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 24 March 2019 – Obey Today March 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 24 March 2019 – Singing in the Spirit March 23, 2019
- Open Heaven 24 March 2019 – The Word Prospers March 23, 2019