Basketball star and Khloe Kardashian’s babydaddy, Tristan Thompson has been fined $15,000 for flipping the middle finger at fans during Cleveland Cavaliers-Brooklyn Nets game
The 27-year-old power forward who plays for the Cleveland Cavaliers was on Monday seen flipping off courtside fans at the Brooklyn Nets’ Barclays Center.
The incident happened towards the end of the game after the Nets missed the basket.
The Nets were attempting to score a three-pointer before the game buzzer rang, with the Cavaliers winning the game by two points – 99 – 97 against the Nets.
On Thursday, NBA disciplinary officials said the athlete was fined $15,000 for ‘making an inappropriate gesture toward a spectator,’ via People.
- Rhapsody of Realities 22 February 2019 – Endless Prosperity February 21, 2019
- Open Heaven 22 February 2019 – The Blessedness of being Forgiven February 21, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 22 February 2019 – Futility Of Worldly Wisdom February 21, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 22 February 2019 Devotional – He Holds Our Hand February 21, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 22 February 2019 – The Enemy Deceives Us Scripture February 21, 2019