Usher has filed for divorce from Grace Miguel, he officially filed for divorce from his estranged wife after their public split earlier this year.
It is gathered that the American singer filed for divorce yesterday, December 28 in Atlanta. In the court documents that were obtained by TMZ, the couple put December 24, 2017 as their date of separation.
Not only that, but they also say the two reached a confidential settlement agreement so it’s all finished and just waiting on a judge to sign off.
In a joint statement, Usher and Grace said,
“After much thought and consideration, we have mutually decided to separate as a couple. We remain deeply connected, loving friends who will continue supporting each other through the next phases of our lives,” the statement read. “The enormous amount of love and respect that we have for each other will only increase as we move forward.”
They were last photographed together in late June during a dinner outing in Los Angeles.
It is noteworthy that they got married back in 2015 and did not have any children together. Trouble hit their marriage in March this year when there were several allegations and lawsuits claiming Usher spread herpes.
Usher has two sons, Naviyd Ely Raymond, 10, and Usher Raymond V, 11, with ex-wife Tameka Foster, whom he divorced in 2009.
- Rhapsody of Realities 24 February 2019 – The Fullness of Christ February 23, 2019
- Open Heaven 24 February 2019 – Are you a Stumbling Block? February 23, 2019
- DCLM daily Manna 24 February 2019 Devotional – A More Excellent Way February 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 24 February 2019 Devotional – Quiet Awe February 23, 2019
- Andrew Wommack Devotional 24 February 2019 – Salt Shakers February 23, 2019