A 16-year-old girl escaped being raped after her attacker was attacked by a colony of ants.
Toni Irawan, 29, approached the 16-year-old girl identified by her initials A.S. and asked her to go for a drive around Sukamaju, South Sulawesi province, in Indonesia. During the drive, Irawan allegedly asked the girl for sex and she refused.
She tried to escape when he stopped the car but he dragged her into some nearby bushes and made to rape her.
But a colony of ants attacked them and sent the attacker running, thereby saving the girl from a horrific sexual assault.
The girl managed to get up and run to nearby houses to call for help.
Sukamaju police chief Iptu Alimin Pammu told local media that Irawan has since been arrested and is currently on remand as the investigation continues.
If found guilty, he faces between three and 15 years in prison.
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 23 February 2019 – Don’t Stop at the Gate February 23, 2019
- Open Heaven 23 February 2019 – The Devil Unmasked February 22, 2019
- RCCG 2019 Fasting Prayer Points Guide – Day 44 February 22, 2019
- Rhapsody of Realities 23 February 2019 – Walk In The Spirit February 22, 2019
- Desmond Elliot under attack for inaugurating toilet February 22, 2019