2019 Election – PDP presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, has vowed to privatise the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) if he gets killed in the process. Atiku stated this on Wednesday while addressing the business community in Lagos.
“I am committed to privatizing NNPC, I said it. I swear, even if they are going to kill me, I will do it,” he said.
The former Vice President added that if elected, he will not enrich members of his family but he would enrich his friends who he says are entitled to being enriched.
“I am also not going to enrich members of my family but my friends. Are my friends not entitled to be enriched? As long as there is no element of corruption there” he said
Watch a clip below.
View this post on Instagram
- Rhapsody of Realities 24 February 2019 – The Fullness of Christ February 23, 2019
- Open Heaven 24 February 2019 – Are you a Stumbling Block? February 23, 2019
- DCLM daily Manna 24 February 2019 Devotional – A More Excellent Way February 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 24 February 2019 Devotional – Quiet Awe February 23, 2019
- Andrew Wommack Devotional 24 February 2019 – Salt Shakers February 23, 2019