Forbes list of the top 21 richest men in Africa for the year 2019 is out. The list was released today January 9th, 2019.
The Forbes list, which was released on Wednesday revealed that there were fewer and poorer billionaires on the African continent in 2019.
Nigeria’s Aliko Dangote retained his place as the richest man in Africa on the newly released Forbes’ list of African billionaires.
He, however, lost almost $2bn compared to his last year’s worth. Dangote’s estimated $10.3 billion net worth is nearly $2 billion less than a year ago.
Another Nigerian, Folorunsho Alakija was one of the billionaires, who suffered a drop in their net worth between last year and this year, as she held No 19 on the 20-man list. Forbes report that, Alakija’s net worth dropped due to a decline in the value of one of Nigeria’s most productive oil fields. It is claimed that the decline can be partly blamed on the fact that the oil field’s production had levelled off.
The rating magazine reports that Alakija’s net worth dropped due to a decline in the value of one of Nigeria’s most productive oil fields.
Mike Adenuga, the owner of Globacom, emerged Africa’s 5th richest man. Others are Nigeria’s cement mogul Abdulsamad Rabiu, who runs and owns the BUA Group, standing at number 16 on the list for the first time since 2015.
Here are the richest Africa’s Billionaires 2019
- Aliko Dangote – $12.2 billion net worth
- Nicky Oppenheimer – $7.7 billion net worth
- Johann Rupert – $7.2 billion net worth
- Nassef Sawiris – $6.8 billion net worth
- Mike Adenuga – $5.3 billion net worth
- Naguib Sawaris – $4 billion net worth
- Issad Regrab – $4 billion net worth
- Koos Becker – $2.8 billion net worth
- Mohamed Mansour – $2.7 billion net worth
- Patrice Motsepe – $2.4 billion net worth
- Aziz Akhannouch – $2.2 billion net worth
- Yasseen Mansour – $1.9 billion net worth
- Strive Masiyiwa – $1.7 billion net worth
- Othman Benjelloun – $1.6 billion net worth
- Mohammed Dewji – $1.5 billion net worth
- Youssef Mansour – $1.4 billion net worth
- Stephen Saad – $1.2 billion net worth
- Michiel Le Roux – $1.2 billion net worth
- Onsi Sawiris – $1.2 billion net worth
- Desmond Sacco – $1.1 billion net worth
- Christoeffel Wiese – $1.1 billion net worth
21 richest men in Africa for 2019
‘Big boobs suck and they hurt’ – Ex-Playboy model warns women against breast enlargement surgery
Former Playboy model, Simone Holtznagel who is known for her killer curves and large E-cup breasts has shared a chilling...
Stefflon Don puts her cleavage on display in hot photos
British-Jamaican rapper, Stefflon Don shared these stunning new photos of herself posing in a revealing dress which showcased her cleavage....
Photos of Kevin Hart and his wife Eniko
American comedian/actor, Kevin Hart’s wife Eniko Hart shared these lovely photos of them posing together during their vacation in Thailand....
Cyber-crime is giving Nigerians a horrible image in the international community, says Falz
Rapper Falz has reaffirmed his resolve to continue condemning social vices in his songs, noting that cyber-crime has given Nigerians...
- Mehek 26th June 2019 Update Zee World June 24, 2019
- BBNaija 2019: Organizers reveals how much winner will get June 24, 2019
- BET Awards 2019: Cardi B wins Album Of The Year June 24, 2019
- 2019 AFCON: Algeria crush Kenya 2-0 June 24, 2019
- United States cyber attack unsuccessful, says Iran June 24, 2019