Fulham striker, Aboubakar Kamara, 23, was arrested on suspicion of actual bodily harm following a fight at the club’s training ground.
According to Mail Online Sport, Police were called to Fulham’s base in Motspur Park early Monday evening due to reports of an altercation involving the French striker.
The French striker was said to have arrived at the training ground on Monday to resolve his future with Fulham chiefs after having been banished from first-team training by manager Claudio Ranieri for being a disruptive influence. But instead, his meeting with club officials ended with him being arrested.
A spokesman for the Metropolitan Police said: ‘Police were called to a training ground in New Malden, shortly after 17.00hrs on Monday, 21 January to reports of a fight.
‘Officers attended. One man, in his 20s, was arrested on suspicion of ABH and criminal damage.
In a statement, Fulham said: ‘The Club is grateful for the swift attention and action by the Metropolitan Police immediately following our reporting of the incident on Monday.
‘The subject who was arrested is banned indefinitely from Motspur Park and all club activities.
We will refrain from further comment but will stress that we will fully cooperate with any new or continuing investigation or legal proceeding in the name of providing everyone a secure and safe working environment.’
His arrest comes weeks after Kamara was allegedly involved in another fight with teammate Aleksandar Mitrovic during a team yoga session.
- Khloe Kardashian steps out for the first time amid Tristan Thompson cheating February 21, 2019
- 13-year-old old girl impregnated by father, puts to bed in Edo State February 21, 2019
- Naked photo of Former Miss Common Wealth Nigeria is shared to Instagram February 21, 2019
- Video of Nigerian soldiers in the war front worshiping God February 21, 2019
- Ruthless comment is sign of Buhari’s frustration – ADP presidential candidate February 21, 2019