American socialite Amber Rose in a new interview with Van Lathan on The Red Pill podcast on Tuesday, has revealed that she once tried to sell drugs before finally becoming a stripper.
In her words;
‘Stripping wasn’t my first option. You know, I tried selling drugs. I tried selling crack in my neighborhood. And they (drug dealers) were like, ‘No,’” Rose revealed. “They said I was gonna get robbed, I was a girl, and I was too pretty, and it wasn’t going to happen.
So what I did, I would bag it up for them. I would weigh it and bag up the crack rocks for them, and they would throw me some money.”
She continued saying;
“I feel like rappers always get this pass of, like, ‘I had to sell drugs to feed my daughter. I had to sell drugs to feed my family.’ […] Like, ‘We made something out of nothing,” she explained.
“And when it comes to me, it’s like, do I have to give you this story to understand? It’s been nine years since I’ve been famous, and I never told that to nobody […] Yeah, I was a stripper, and I did what the f**k I had to do to feed my family.”
- Billy Graham Devotional 23 February 2019 – Living in His Power February 23, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 23 February 2019 – Don’t Stop at the Gate February 23, 2019
- Open Heaven 23 February 2019 – The Devil Unmasked February 22, 2019
- RCCG 2019 Fasting Prayer Points Guide – Day 44 February 22, 2019
- Rhapsody of Realities 23 February 2019 – Walk In The Spirit February 22, 2019