Manchester United midfielder, Ander Herrera has finally decided to stay at Old Trafford, amidst interest from former club, Athletic Bilbao.
Herrera is wanted by Bilbao, with the La Liga side confirming their interest earlier this week through their sporting director, Rafael Alkorta.
The Spain international is free to negotiate with foreign clubs after entering the final six months of his contract at United.
But, Manchester Evening News is now reporting that Herrera wants to stay at Manchester.
Herrera has scored 19 goals in 177 appearances for the Red Devils since joining the club in 2016.
The 29-year-old has impressed since caretaker manager, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer took over from Jose Mourinho.
- Simon Lalong re-elected as Plateau governor March 24, 2019
- Bayelsa Assembly: PDP wins additional seat March 24, 2019
- PDP forms majority in Adamawa Assembly March 24, 2019
- Samuel Ortom of PDP declared winner of Benue governorship election March 24, 2019
- Bala Mohammed of PDP wins Bauchi supplementary poll March 24, 2019