The All Progressives Congress(APC) on Saturday said its official website, apc.com.ng, had been hacked with unauthorised content posted on its pages.
Malam Lanre Issa-Onilu, APC National Publicity Secretary, who disclosed this in a statement, said he had directed for the site to be taken down.
“Our attention has just been drawn to the fact that the APC’s official website, apc.com.ng, has been hacked with unauthorised content posted on our pages.
I have instructed that the site be taken down. Steps are underway to clean it up, strengthen the security and restore it as soon as possible. We won’t allow desperate people to succeed in their evil plots,” the APC spokesman said.
- DCLM Daily Manna 24 March 2019- Pyrrhic Or Permanent Victory? March 23, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 24 March 2019 – The Endless Love of God March 23, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 24 March 2019 – Obey Today March 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 24 March 2019 – Singing in the Spirit March 23, 2019
- Open Heaven 24 March 2019 – The Word Prospers March 23, 2019