The Court of Appeal in Abuja today January 24th, barred the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) from proceeding with hearing the false assets declaration charges filed against the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Walter Onnoghen by the Federal government.
A three-man panel of Justices of the appellate court led by Justice Abdul Aboki, ordered the Danladi Umar-led tribunal to temporarily hands-off the matter till January 30th, a date it fixed to deliver ruling on an appeal Mr Onnoghen lodged before it.
Justice Onnoghen was dragged to the tribunal by the Federal government for non-declaration of his assets since he assumed office in March 2017.
- Rhapsody of Realities 24 February 2019 – The Fullness of Christ February 23, 2019
- Open Heaven 24 February 2019 – Are you a Stumbling Block? February 23, 2019
- DCLM daily Manna 24 February 2019 Devotional – A More Excellent Way February 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 24 February 2019 Devotional – Quiet Awe February 23, 2019
- Andrew Wommack Devotional 24 February 2019 – Salt Shakers February 23, 2019