President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of an acting Managing Director for the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC). He is Professor Nelson Braimbraifa.
His spokesman, Femi Adesina, made the announcement in a statement Friday evening.
He said the President, following a Federal Executive Council (FEC) resolution, has equally vested the supervisory role of the commission in the Honourable Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, as well as approved the dissolution of the extant board.
Also appointed as Acting Executive Director (Finance and Administration) of NDDC is Mr Chris Amadi, while Engineer Samuel Adjogbe becomes the Acting Executive Director (Projects).
The above appointments take immediate effect, according to the statement.
- Breaking: PDP campaign spokesman abducted February 23, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 23 February 2019 – You Are Blessed in Christ February 23, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 23 February 2019 – Just One Body February 23, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 23 February 2019 – The Atmosphere of Worship – Dr. Paul Enenche February 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 23 February 2019 – Living in God’s Story February 23, 2019