President Muhammadu Buhari on behalf of the Federal Government of Nigeria has commiserated with the government and people of Kenya on the deadly terrorist attack on a hotel and office complex in Nairobi.
Condemning the attack as “wicked, cruel and dastardly by evil people,” the Nigerian leader assures President Uhuru Kenyatta that the thoughts of the people of Nigeria are with Kenyans at this moment of their national grief.
President Buhari calls on well-meaning members of the international community to rally round Kenyans to overcome the scourge of terrorism “because any terrorist attack on one country is an attack on all countries.”
He prays God Almighty to console the bereaved families and quicken the recovery of the several injured people.
- Breaking: PDP campaign spokesman abducted February 23, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 23 February 2019 – You Are Blessed in Christ February 23, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 23 February 2019 – Just One Body February 23, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 23 February 2019 – The Atmosphere of Worship – Dr. Paul Enenche February 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 23 February 2019 – Living in God’s Story February 23, 2019