President Buhari has reacted to speculations surrounding his health.
The President was a guest on The Candidates, a live presidential Town Hall Meeting for the 2019 presidential candidates and their deputies yesterday January 16th.
When asked by the moderator, Kadaria Ahmed, to react to speculations that he isn’t fit to run again, President Buhari said he is fit to rule for another four years and that when he starts going for his campaigns in various states, Nigerians will see how fit he is.
Speculations surrounding President Buhari’s health increased in 2018 when he left Nigeria for four months to treat a yet to be disclosed ailment.
Watch the clip below.
View this post on Instagram
I am struggling vocally, says Waje
One of Nigeria’s leading female songstress, Waje, has revealed that she is struggling vocally at the moment. In a candid...
Regina Daniels shows off engagement ring in a private jet
Regina Daniels shows off engagement ring in a private jet Nollywood teen actress, Regina Daniels has flaunted her engagement ring...
Game of Thrones star, Sophie Turner says criticism of her role as Sansa Stark on the hit series led to her depression
Game of Thrones star, Sophie Turner has revealed that criticism of her role as Sansa Stark on the HBO hit...
Actress Anita Joseph goes unclad in a bathtub
Curvy and well endowed actress, Anita Joseph displayed her body as she posed without a cloth on inside a bathtub...
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 20 April 2019 – Be Supernatural God’s Way April 20, 2019
- Joyce Meyer Devotional 20 April 2019 – No More Same Old Same Old April 20, 2019
- UK trial: Nnamdi Kanu’s brother hopeful of resolution April 20, 2019
- Warren calls for House to begin impeachment proceedings against Trump April 20, 2019
- Katie Price shows off her eye-popping curves in bikini in Mallorca April 20, 2019