The Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) will resume the trial of Justice Walter Onnoghen on February 4, 2019.
Onnoghen is standing trial over allegations of fraudulent declaration of assets.
He was suspended by President Muhammadu Buhari on January 25, 2019 on a directive issued by the CCT.
Justice Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad replaced him in acting capacity.
Onnoghen had filed a suit at the Court of Appeal challenging his trial but his case was dismissed on the ground that the suit was “brought in a vacuum”.SEE ALSO BREAKING: Appeal Court Rejects Onnoghen’s Attempt To Stop His CCT Trial140 Comments1 Day Ago
The Court of Appeal sitting in Abuja on Thursday, had dismissed Onnoghen’s motion, seeking stay of execution on his ongoing trial at the CCT.
- Rhapsody of Realities 24 February 2019 – The Fullness of Christ February 23, 2019
- Open Heaven 24 February 2019 – Are you a Stumbling Block? February 23, 2019
- DCLM daily Manna 24 February 2019 Devotional – A More Excellent Way February 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 24 February 2019 Devotional – Quiet Awe February 23, 2019
- Andrew Wommack Devotional 24 February 2019 – Salt Shakers February 23, 2019