Senator Dino Melaye who surrendered to the Police authorities after an eight-day siege at his Abuja home last week Friday January 4th, has refused to leave his hospital bed for appearance in a Lokoja court over charges of criminal conspiracy and attempted culpable homicide.
Recall that Dino was rushed to the police hospital Abuja after he fainted at the police headquarters. He was revived of a suspected asthma attack before being taken to a Police hospital.
When Police operatives arrived to pick him up for trial today, Dino claimed he was sick and unable to stand up.
However, the police say Melaye is fit for trial after several tests conducted on the Senator came out negative, an indication that the Senator was not medically challenged as he claimed.
- Reality star Erica Mena’s ex-boyfriend Cliff Dixon shot & killed in Atlanta March 21, 2019
- Latasha Ngwube shares video from a ‘waxing’ session of her private part March 21, 2019
- Porsha Williams flaunts her baby bump in stunning bikini photos March 21, 2019
- Singer Amara La Negra shows off her backside in snakeskin bodysuit (Photos) March 21, 2019
- Doctor sedates, rapes, married patient in Sokoto March 21, 2019