A Female teacher arrested in a Central Texas school has been accused of having sex with a high school senior.
Casarah Velez, 29, was taken into custody Thursday and held in the Bell County Jail on $75,000 bail. She faces a second-degree felony charge of improper relationship between an educator and student.
Buckholts is a town about 22 miles southeast of Temple with an estimated population of 521.
According to a probable cause affidavit, Velez befriended the senior and communicated through texts and social media. After persuading him to get into her car, the document stated, Velez stopped on a dark road in Milam County, climbed into the back seat and got him to have sex.
Buckholts schools Superintendent Nancy Sandlin provided a statement to the Daily Telegram on Thursday: “I was not the superintendent at the time this incident occurred. It’s an ongoing investigation, and I don’t have any comment.”
- Khloe Kardashian steps out for the first time amid Tristan Thompson cheating February 21, 2019
- 13-year-old old girl impregnated by father, puts to bed in Edo State February 21, 2019
- Naked photo of Former Miss Common Wealth Nigeria is shared to Instagram February 21, 2019
- Video of Nigerian soldiers in the war front worshiping God February 21, 2019
- Ruthless comment is sign of Buhari’s frustration – ADP presidential candidate February 21, 2019