Former Prime Minister of Kenya, Raila Odinga, used Nigeria to crack a corruption joke at a summit in Nairobi, the Kenyan capital yesterday January 26th.
While speaking at the summit, Odinga narrated the story of how a Nigerian Minister of Public Works learnt corruption from his Malaysian counterpart some years back during a visit to the Asian country and then came back to improve on it.
Odinga in his joke implied that corrupt Nigerian government officials use 100% of public funds to build palatial mansions for themselves.
Watch the video of him cracking the joke at the summit below
- Rhapsody of Realities 24 February 2019 – The Fullness of Christ February 23, 2019
- Open Heaven 24 February 2019 – Are you a Stumbling Block? February 23, 2019
- DCLM daily Manna 24 February 2019 Devotional – A More Excellent Way February 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 24 February 2019 Devotional – Quiet Awe February 23, 2019
- Andrew Wommack Devotional 24 February 2019 – Salt Shakers February 23, 2019