DRUG TEST – Four-time Asian Games gold medalist and 2016 world indoor 400m champion, Kemi Adekoya who currently represents Bahrain has tested positive for an anabolic steroid.
The 25-year-old who was born in Nigeria but switched allegiance to Bahrain in 2014, has been provisionally suspended after testing positive for the banned substance stanozolol, the Athletics Integrity Unit has announced.
Confirming a ‘notice of allegation’ against the athlete, the Athletics Integrity Unit stated that Adekoya tested positive for the anabolic steroid in November, 2018.
- Open Heaven 23 February 2019 – The Devil Unmasked February 22, 2019
- RCCG 2019 Fasting Prayer Points Guide – Day 44 February 22, 2019
- Rhapsody of Realities 23 February 2019 – Walk In The Spirit February 22, 2019
- Desmond Elliot under attack for inaugurating toilet February 22, 2019
- Chelsea banned from signing new players for next two transfer windows February 22, 2019