Full audio of Amaechi speaking against President Buhari by Reno Omokri
Former spokesman to President Goodluck Jonathan and critic of President Buhari’s administration, Reno Omokri has made good on his promise to release a full audio clip of the Minister for Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi criticizing the President.
In an earlier leaked clip, Amaechi was reported to have said that President Buhari does not care, does not listen and does not read.
Omokri released the full audio following a reaction by digital media aide to the president, Tolu Ogunlesi who claimed that the audio was from 2014 and Amaechi was in fact speaking of former President Jonathan.
Omokri took to Twitter early on Sunday to share a 25-second clip of Amaechi speaking against Buhari with a threat to release a part 2. He wrote: “Part 2 of #AmaechiTapes is even hotter! Hear what @ChibuikeAmaechi really thinks about @MBuhari’s leadership and what he thinks will happen if Buhari continues as President. But some say I’m heating up the polity and should not release. Should I release? RETWEET yes. LIKE for no.”
Yesterday, I set up the @NGRPresident. I knew if I released the full #AmaechiTapes, they’d say it was fake. Now that @ToluOgunlesi admitted it is actually Amaechi, but from 2014, here is the rest of Part 1 proving that @AsoRock lied. Part 2 is coming shortly. LISTEN and SHARE pic.twitter.com/e3WiSyPIdX
— Reno Omokri (@renoomokri) January 6, 2019
- Reality star Erica Mena’s ex-boyfriend Cliff Dixon shot & killed in Atlanta March 21, 2019
- Latasha Ngwube shares video from a ‘waxing’ session of her private part March 21, 2019
- Porsha Williams flaunts her baby bump in stunning bikini photos March 21, 2019
- Singer Amara La Negra shows off her backside in snakeskin bodysuit (Photos) March 21, 2019
- Doctor sedates, rapes, married patient in Sokoto March 21, 2019