Governor Ganduje, the Kano State Governor who was accused of taking bribe, has dragged a former Governor the State, Senator Rabi’u Musa Kwankwaso to the EFCC over an alleged corruption.
Governor Ganduje who inaugurated 12 campaign committees for his second term bid, dragged Kwankwaso to EFCC over an alleged diversion of government fund for multi-billion naira 5 kilometre road projects.
The Kano State Governor who disclosed that the EFCC had gone far in its investigation into the matter in terms of how the money meant for the construction of 5 kilometre roads in the 44 local governments of Kano state, were diverted for Kwankwaso’s presidential campaign in 2015, added that the EFCC were also able to discover how the fund was collected from the 44 local governments was changed into dollar.
“I was the deputy governor when the project was conceived. Ninety per cent of the total sum of the contract was provided by the 44 local governments while the remaining 10 per cent was provided by the state government.
“However, Kwankwaso collected the 90 per cent from the 44 local government, paid the mobilisation fee and funded his presidential campaign with the remaining balance. The Kwankwasiyya people have started campaigning with the 5km road project but I will expose them,” Ganduje said.
- Model Michelle Okoro poses completely naked in new photo March 26, 2019
- Princess Shyngle shares 4 things women hate during sex (18+) March 26, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 27 March 2019 – Dr Paul Enenche March 26, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 27 March 2019 – Out of the Mouths of Babes March 26, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 27 March 2019 – From Believing to Perceiving March 26, 2019