Joyce Meyer Devotional 16 January 2019
Topic: Take Responsibility
Scripture: Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.— Hebrews 4:16
Message: Many times in my meetings, someone has asked me to pray for physical healing. I do pray for people, but I also know that many times what people really need is to take personal responsibility for their health and well-being.
Often, their physical problems can be solved by improving their health—eating better, exercising, drinking more water, getting enough sleep at night, or taking time for leisure, recreation, and relaxation.
Joyce Meyer Devotional 16 January 2019 – Take Responsibility
In what specific areas do you need to take responsibility to improve the quality of your life?
Prayer Starter: Father, help me to take at least one step today towards better health. My body is the temple of Your Holy Spirit (see 1 Corinthians 6:19), and I want to take care of this gift You have given me. In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.
Today’s Daily Devotional was written by Joyce Meyer.
- Rhapsody of Realities 24 February 2019 – The Fullness of Christ February 23, 2019
- Open Heaven 24 February 2019 – Are you a Stumbling Block? February 23, 2019
- DCLM daily Manna 24 February 2019 Devotional – A More Excellent Way February 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 24 February 2019 Devotional – Quiet Awe February 23, 2019
- Andrew Wommack Devotional 24 February 2019 – Salt Shakers February 23, 2019