Joyce Meyer Devotional 20 January 2019
Topic: Bearing Fruit
Scripture: You heard me say to you, ‘I am going away, and I will come to you.’ If you loved me, you would have rejoiced, because I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I. — John 14:28
Message: The Bible says that we are blessed if our confidence is in the Lord. We will be like trees planted by the waters that continue to bear fruit (see Jeremiah 17:7–8).
I admit that sometimes, at the end of a day, we may feel that all of our fruit has been picked! But God will replenish us if we abide in Him. If we put our trust in God, we will bear all kinds of fruit, and will have new fruit to share with others every morning.
Joyce Meyer Devotional 20 January 2019 – Bearing Fruit
Prayer Starter: Father, I’m nothing in myself—I can’t bear fruit without You! Right now, I take a moment to acknowledge Your presence. Please strengthen me—my mind, my body, and my spirit. Pour Your love into me so I can share it with others today. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Source: Joyce Meyer Ministries
- Rhapsody of Realities 24 February 2019 – The Fullness of Christ February 23, 2019
- Open Heaven 24 February 2019 – Are you a Stumbling Block? February 23, 2019
- DCLM daily Manna 24 February 2019 Devotional – A More Excellent Way February 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 24 February 2019 Devotional – Quiet Awe February 23, 2019
- Andrew Wommack Devotional 24 February 2019 – Salt Shakers February 23, 2019