Joyce Meyer Devotional 21 January 2019
Topic: Something God Responds To
Scripture: You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you. — John 15:16
Message: Giving thanks is an important part of prayer because, like praise and worship, it is something God responds to. It’s something God loves, something that warms His heart. Anytime we please God like that, our intimacy with Him increases—and that makes for a better prayer life.
Also, when we are thankful, we are in a position to receive more from the Lord. If we are not thankful for what we have, why should God give us something else to murmur or complain about?
Joyce Meyer Devotional 21 January 2019 – Something God Responds To
On the other hand, when God sees that we genuinely appreciate and are thankful for everything He gives us—the big things and the little things—He is inclined to bless us even more.
Prayer Starter: Father, thank You that I can have a personal relationship with You. I pray that You are blessed by my thanksgiving. I love You, and I am so grateful for each thing that You have given me, no matter how big or how small. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Today’s Daily Devotional was written by Joyce Meyer
- Breaking: PDP campaign spokesman abducted February 23, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 23 February 2019 – You Are Blessed in Christ February 23, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 23 February 2019 – Just One Body February 23, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 23 February 2019 – The Atmosphere of Worship – Dr. Paul Enenche February 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 23 February 2019 – Living in God’s Story February 23, 2019