Joyce Meyer Devotional 23 January 2019
Scripture: Jesus looked at them and said, “With man it is impossible, but not with God. For all things are possible with God.”— Mark 10:27
Message: A mystery is a profound secret, something wholly unknown or something kept cautiously concealed.
We might say that life is a mystery unfolding. As teenagers and young adults, we try to formulate a plan for the future, but in reality, it is a mystery what our lives will hold.
Not knowing everything is what urges us to seek God!
Joyce Meyer Devotional 23 January 2019 – Mystery
God is actually very fond of mystery. We can start with the mystery of our birth. The Bible says we are formed in secret and in the region of mystery (our mother’s womb) (see Psalm 139:15).
You may have some sort of a plan for the future, and that is good, but only God knows for sure what will happen. Thankfully, you can live in peace, trusting God with whatever happens.
Be assured that God will guide you, He will be with you, and, therefore, you have nothing to fear.
Prayer Starter: Lord, thank You for the incredible plan You have for my life…and for all of the mysteries and surprises You have in store! I call out to You today, as Jeremiah 33:3 says, and I ask You to show me great and mighty things. Encourage me about my future…and help me to trust You with every single detail all along the way. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
- Khloe Kardashian steps out for the first time amid Tristan Thompson cheating February 21, 2019
- 13-year-old old girl impregnated by father, puts to bed in Edo State February 21, 2019
- Naked photo of Former Miss Common Wealth Nigeria is shared to Instagram February 21, 2019
- Video of Nigerian soldiers in the war front worshiping God February 21, 2019
- Ruthless comment is sign of Buhari’s frustration – ADP presidential candidate February 21, 2019