Joyce Meyer Devotional 6 January 2019
Topic: The Written Word of God
Scripture:Give, and [gifts] will be given to you; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over, will they pour into [the pouch formed by] the bosom [of your robe and used as a bag]. For with the measure you deal out [with the measure you use when you confer benefits on others], it will be measured back to you.- Luke 6:38 (AMPC)
Message: In order to know God—what to expect from Him and what He expects from you—you must know His Word. It’s not possible for God to say one thing but do another. He cannot lie, and He’s always faithful to perform what He has promised.
I know many people who have studied God’s Word diligently and whose lives have been changed, but I also know many who, although they would like their lives to improve, won’t discipline themselves to study and learn the Word or to speak the Word.
Joyce Meyer Devotional 6 January 2019 – The Written Word of God
Spending time with God by studying the Word is your choice, and only you can make it. When you make that choice to seek Him with your whole heart, it won’t take long before the desire to really know God and His Word becomes a natural response.
Prayer Starter: Lord, help me to take steps today to make Your Word a priority in my life. As I move forward, give me a true hunger and desire to know You more intimately. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Today’s Daily Devotional was written by Joyce Meyer
- Rhapsody of Realities 24 February 2019 – The Fullness of Christ February 23, 2019
- Open Heaven 24 February 2019 – Are you a Stumbling Block? February 23, 2019
- DCLM daily Manna 24 February 2019 Devotional – A More Excellent Way February 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 24 February 2019 Devotional – Quiet Awe February 23, 2019
- Andrew Wommack Devotional 24 February 2019 – Salt Shakers February 23, 2019