Joyce Meyer Devotional 7 January 2019
Topic: Make It a Habit
Scripture: Blessed are those who keep his testimonies, who seek him with their whole heart — Psalms 119:2
Message: The Word says that Jesus had a habit of going up the mountain to spend time with God. Luke 22:39 says, And He came out and went, as was His habit, to the Mount of Olives, and the disciples also followed Him (AMPC).
Jesus formed a habit of communicating with God every morning.
Joyce Meyer Devotional 7 January 2019 – Make It a Habit
It has been said that if you do something consistently for 30 days, it will become a habit. You can either make or break a habit by consistently doing the same thing. Follow Jesus, and form a habit of starting your day with prayer.
Prayer Starter: Father, I want to make a habit of spending time with You. You are my Source of help and strength, and I can’t have any real success in life without You. Help me to today to begin spending regular time with You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Source: Joyce Meyer Ministries
- 25th March 2019 Open Heaven – Sinner Turned Saint March 24, 2019
- 25th March 2019 Rhapsody of Realities Devotional March 24, 2019
- APC rejects Sokoto Governorship election results March 24, 2019
- Teen girl who raped her friend’s 4-year-old brother reveals why she did it March 24, 2019
- Emmanuel Amuneke makes history as Tanzania return to Afcon stage after 39-year wait March 24, 2019