Joyce Meyer Devotional 8 January 2019
Topic: Making a Trust Confession
Besides this you know the time, that the hour has come for you to wake from sleep. For salvation is nearer to us now than when we first believed. — Romans 13:11
Message: When you choose to confess and meditate on the thought, I trust God completely; there is no need to worry, you will eventually form a new mindset that will enable you to put your trust in God with ease.
You will habitually look for what is good and magnify it, thanking God for each victory along the way. Life is very enjoyable when we decide to pray about everything and worry about nothing.
Joyce Meyer Devotional 8 January 2019 – Making a Trust Confession
Don’t be discouraged if forming mindsets seems difficult in the beginning. You may have to say that you will trust God and not worry 1,000 times before you start to feel the effects of doing it.
Just remember that each time you think and say the thing that agrees with God, you are making progress. Satan will relentlessly try to get you to give up, but if you will relentlessly decide to trust God, I guarantee that you will see the result in due time.
Prayer Starter: I thank You, Father, that You are trustworthy and I can depend on You in every area of my life. I trust that You can handle any and every problem I’m facing. I won’t worry; I will trust in You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Source: Joyce Meyer Ministries!
- Breaking: PDP campaign spokesman abducted February 23, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 23 February 2019 – You Are Blessed in Christ February 23, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 23 February 2019 – Just One Body February 23, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 23 February 2019 – The Atmosphere of Worship – Dr. Paul Enenche February 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 23 February 2019 – Living in God’s Story February 23, 2019