Angry residents of Birnin Gwari LGA, the local government badly affected by activities of bandits and kidnappers, on Wednesday January 9th, washed their roads with soap and water shortly after the state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, paid them a visit.
According to the residents, they used detergent and several trucks of water to wash away the ‘curse’ El-Rufai brought to their area. The symbol of APC, its flags and brooms, were burnt as sign of rejection of the party in the coming general election.
- Bayelsa Assembly: PDP wins additional seat March 24, 2019
- PDP forms majority in Adamawa Assembly March 24, 2019
- Samuel Ortom of PDP declared winner of Benue governorship election March 24, 2019
- Bala Mohammed of PDP wins Bauchi supplementary poll March 24, 2019
- Sokoto guber: INEC announces Tambuwal of PDP winner of governorship election March 24, 2019