Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are reportedly using a new surrogate to carry their fourth baby.
According to TMZ, Kim, 38, and Kanye, 41, are using a new surrogate and not the woman who carried their daughter Chicago, who was born eleven months ago, on January 15.
Sources claim the couple had one more fertilised embryo left and the baby boy is due in May, however, they could not use their first surrogate – a married woman in her Twenties – as she had her own baby on Christmas Eve.
The insiders also told the site that the celebrity couple are fond of their first surrogate, who already had two children on her own, but she was having her own baby at the time which made her unavailable to carry their fourth child.
- 25th March 2019 Open Heaven – Sinner Turned Saint March 24, 2019
- 25th March 2019 Rhapsody of Realities Devotional March 24, 2019
- APC rejects Sokoto Governorship election results March 24, 2019
- Teen girl who raped her friend’s 4-year-old brother reveals why she did it March 24, 2019
- Emmanuel Amuneke makes history as Tanzania return to Afcon stage after 39-year wait March 24, 2019