a for allegedly poisoning his three children with sniper killing two of the children while the third one survived.
The surviving son told newsmen that their father and his brother gave them the sniper to drink. “Our father and his brother tied three of us and gave us sniper to drink. “I was told that my brothers are dead, and that I am the only one that survived,” the boy said in tears on his hospital bed. He said that suspect and his brother, Aya Preye, were being charged for the murder of the two children. He identified the deceased boys as Miracle (12) and God’s time (10).
Sunday and his wife had divorced but the three children were living with their grandmother before the incident occurred. The police commissioner said that the suspect had alleged that his sons were wizards who were responsible for his sickness.
Dr Moses Emeka of Hillem Medical Centre, who attended to the only survivor, said the boy was brought to the hospital unconscious by an NDLEA official. The doctor confirmed that the survivor was responding to treatment and would soon recover.
- DCLM Daily Manna 24 March 2019- Pyrrhic Or Permanent Victory? March 23, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 24 March 2019 – The Endless Love of God March 23, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 24 March 2019 – Obey Today March 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 24 March 2019 – Singing in the Spirit March 23, 2019
- Open Heaven 24 March 2019 – The Word Prospers March 23, 2019