A man’s penis snapped while having sex with his girlfriend and it made his male member swell to the size of a wine bottle.
Sean Marsden, 48, was injured while making love to his girlfriend Louise Gray, 36. He says he heard a ‘crack’ after he slipped into the pelvis of his girlfriend. This left him writhing in pain that was ‘off the scale’.
Sean knew instantly something was wrong and they dialled 999. He was taken to Royal Shrewsbury Hospital where doctors gave him morphine to dull the pain. Doctors carried out a ‘penile exploration’ and told him he had damaged muscles before discharging him the next day with a temporary catheter, pain killers, a plastic rod along his shaft and his penis wrapped in bandages.
He said his penis swelled to ‘the size of a wine bottle’ soon after the incident and he was unable to walk properly. It was also revealed that, not only had he fractured his penis, he also tore his urethra.
Doctors told him he would have to avoid having sex for a month. But Marsden, who says he has a high sex drive, lasted only 3 weeks before he began having sex again.
However, he’s said he doesn’t want a repeat of the situation.
He told The Sun:
I am definitely going to be more careful in the future. We need to be more gentle because I can’t afford for that to happen again.
- Open Heaven 23 February 2019 – The Devil Unmasked February 22, 2019
- RCCG 2019 Fasting Prayer Points Guide – Day 44 February 22, 2019
- Rhapsody of Realities 23 February 2019 – Walk In The Spirit February 22, 2019
- Desmond Elliot under attack for inaugurating toilet February 22, 2019
- Chelsea banned from signing new players for next two transfer windows February 22, 2019