Spiritual leader of the Glorious Wave Chapel International, Prophet Emmanuel Badu Kobi has predicted doom for Nigeria ahead of the country’s elections.
Prophet Badu Kobi predicted that Nigeria may not go to the polls in 2019 as planned because disaster awaits the country after the presidential elections.
He made the prediction in his prophecies for 2019 during the 31st December Crossover Service in his church in Sakumono, Ghana.
He claimed that the All Progressives Congress, APC, flagbearer, Muhammadu Buhari who is also the incumbent President of Nigeria, is hatching plans to rig the upcoming presidential election.
“Nigeria’s election may be put on hold or disaster after the elections. Either they’ll put it on hold or they’ll let the elections go on but after the election, the results will bring trouble because Buhari has decided to steal the election,” Prophet Badu Kobi said
He also foresees an attack on the electoral commissioner of Nigeria.
Nigerian televangelist and general overseer of Omega Fire Ministries International, Apostle Johnson Suleman somewhat buttressed Prophet Badu’s vision during his 2019 prophecies concerning Nigeria that the election will be hundred per cent rigged.
He however advised President Muhammadu Buhari to retire from active politics and make way for another person to take his place.
- Breaking: PDP campaign spokesman abducted February 23, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 23 February 2019 – You Are Blessed in Christ February 23, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 23 February 2019 – Just One Body February 23, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 23 February 2019 – The Atmosphere of Worship – Dr. Paul Enenche February 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 23 February 2019 – Living in God’s Story February 23, 2019