Nigerian Army conducting clearance operation in the general area of Zaza, Kajeri Maye, and Kajeri Mai Burem villages of Mafa Local Government Area of Borno state have rescued two women that were in Boko Haram captivity for a while.
Two members of the sect were killed in the crossfire that took place in their hideout on Saturday January 19th. The terrorists who had infiltrated Kajeri Maye village to unleash mayhem on the communities ran out of luck, as the vigilant troops projected their clearance operation to the village and fiercely engaged the terrorists in combat, killing two of them.
Items recovered from the sect members include one primed 36 Hand Grenade, 2 Dane Guns,1 Locally fabricated short barrel gun, 2 Mobile phones,1 Ak 47 rifle magazine,17 rounds of Anti Aircraft gun ammunition, 27 rounds of 7.62 mm special ammunition and 22 rounds of 7.62 mm NATO ammunition.
- Khloe Kardashian steps out for the first time amid Tristan Thompson cheating February 21, 2019
- 13-year-old old girl impregnated by father, puts to bed in Edo State February 21, 2019
- Naked photo of Former Miss Common Wealth Nigeria is shared to Instagram February 21, 2019
- Video of Nigerian soldiers in the war front worshiping God February 21, 2019
- Ruthless comment is sign of Buhari’s frustration – ADP presidential candidate February 21, 2019