Suspected members of the Islamic State’s West Africa Province, ISWAP, have invaded Rann, the Kala Balge Local Government headquarters in Borno State, northeast Nigeria.
Source gathered that there is currently heavy gun battle between the terrorists and the Nigerian troops on Monday evening.
Report from Rann says, some houses have been set ablaze while shooting is ongoing.
Meanwhile, our reporter could not ascertain if there was any casualty in the latest attack; but residents were said to have fled their homes.
More details soon…
- Rhapsody of Realities 24 February 2019 – The Fullness of Christ February 23, 2019
- Open Heaven 24 February 2019 – Are you a Stumbling Block? February 23, 2019
- DCLM daily Manna 24 February 2019 Devotional – A More Excellent Way February 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 24 February 2019 Devotional – Quiet Awe February 23, 2019
- Andrew Wommack Devotional 24 February 2019 – Salt Shakers February 23, 2019