Rivers state governor, Nyesom Wike, has accused the Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, of being behind the travails of embattled Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen.
Wike said this when he addressed PDP members in Eleme, yesterday January 17th. According to Governor Wike, Amaechi confessed to being the brain behind the attacks on Justice Onnoghen at a meeting with an All Progressives Congress, APC, chieftain in Abuja recently.
“At that meeting in Abuja last Monday, he confessed that he was the person behind the illegal crisis facing the CJN. He bragged that he will destroy the CJN the way he brought former President Goodluck Jonathan down. He wants to destroy the nation’s judiciary. This particular evil will finally consume Amaechi.” the governor said
- Khloe Kardashian steps out for the first time amid Tristan Thompson cheating February 21, 2019
- 13-year-old old girl impregnated by father, puts to bed in Edo State February 21, 2019
- Naked photo of Former Miss Common Wealth Nigeria is shared to Instagram February 21, 2019
- Video of Nigerian soldiers in the war front worshiping God February 21, 2019
- Ruthless comment is sign of Buhari’s frustration – ADP presidential candidate February 21, 2019