Rivers state governor, Nyesom Wike, has accused the Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, of being behind the travails of embattled Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen.
Wike said this when he addressed PDP members in Eleme, yesterday January 17th. According to Governor Wike, Amaechi confessed to being the brain behind the attacks on Justice Onnoghen at a meeting with an All Progressives Congress, APC, chieftain in Abuja recently.
“At that meeting in Abuja last Monday, he confessed that he was the person behind the illegal crisis facing the CJN. He bragged that he will destroy the CJN the way he brought former President Goodluck Jonathan down. He wants to destroy the nation’s judiciary. This particular evil will finally consume Amaechi.” the governor said
I am struggling vocally, says Waje
One of Nigeria’s leading female songstress, Waje, has revealed that she is struggling vocally at the moment. In a candid...
Regina Daniels shows off engagement ring in a private jet
Regina Daniels shows off engagement ring in a private jet Nollywood teen actress, Regina Daniels has flaunted her engagement ring...
Game of Thrones star, Sophie Turner says criticism of her role as Sansa Stark on the hit series led to her depression
Game of Thrones star, Sophie Turner has revealed that criticism of her role as Sansa Stark on the HBO hit...
Actress Anita Joseph goes unclad in a bathtub
Curvy and well endowed actress, Anita Joseph displayed her body as she posed without a cloth on inside a bathtub...
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 20 April 2019 – Be Supernatural God’s Way April 20, 2019
- Joyce Meyer Devotional 20 April 2019 – No More Same Old Same Old April 20, 2019
- UK trial: Nnamdi Kanu’s brother hopeful of resolution April 20, 2019
- Warren calls for House to begin impeachment proceedings against Trump April 20, 2019
- Katie Price shows off her eye-popping curves in bikini in Mallorca April 20, 2019