Paris Jackson, the daughter of late pop icon, Micheal Jackson has reportedly been checked into a mental health facility for treatment to improve her “physical and emotional health.”
A source confirmed to E! News: “After a busy year of work engagements that took her all over the globe, Paris decided that she needed to take some time off to reboot, realign and prioritize her physical and emotional health.”
The source added that the actress/model/singer checked herself into a treatment facility and is “looking forward to coming out of this revitalised and ready to tackle the exciting new projects that await her” in the new year.
Back in 2017, Paris spoke openly about her struggle with depression in the past and admitted that she repeatedly tried to kill herself growing up.
She told Rolling Stone magazine: “I was doing a lot of things that 13-, 14-, 15-year-olds shouldn’t do … I was going through a lot of, like teen, angst. And I was also dealing with my depression and my anxiety without any help.”
- Khloe Kardashian steps out for the first time amid Tristan Thompson cheating February 21, 2019
- 13-year-old old girl impregnated by father, puts to bed in Edo State February 21, 2019
- Naked photo of Former Miss Common Wealth Nigeria is shared to Instagram February 21, 2019
- Video of Nigerian soldiers in the war front worshiping God February 21, 2019
- Ruthless comment is sign of Buhari’s frustration – ADP presidential candidate February 21, 2019